Marin Beard Balm | Peregrine Supply Co.
Inspired by the San Juan archipelago, a stone’s throw from our home in British Columbia, Marin aims to play tribute to the lush rainforests and rocky beaches dotting the islands.
Cedar bough, Bergamot and Sage are a lungful of forest air. floral notes of Ylang-Ylang and Lavender add aquatic tones, and Lime Peel rounds out the blend with it’s refreshing salt-air twang.
What's awesome about it?
- Lanolin deeply conditions both the skin and hair, while creating a protective, breathable barrier to keep moisture in. The result is a softer, more comfortable beard.
- Natural, raw beeswax lends a medium-strength, natural feeling hold to the balm, to keep your beard neat and tidy, while still allowing it move naturally.
- Carefully blended carrier oils will go deep to nourish your beard, and moisturize the skin underneath all day. The blend doesn't leave any greasiness behind, and won't clog pores.
- Antioxidant Camellia Seed Oil protects skin from damaging free-radicals, leaving skin looking younger and healthier.
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Lanolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape)Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Vitamin E.
Usage & Tips:
1. Scrape a small amount of balm from the tin with the back of your fingernail.
2. Rub the balm between your palms to melt it and apply over the beard.
3. Style as desired.
Size: 2.0 oz.
Made in British Columbia, Canada.