Clay & Coal Face Mask | Peregrine Supply Co.
Built around the detoxifying power of activated charcoal, this mask is meant to gently draw impurities out of your skin, leading to a brighter, clearer complexion, without drying skin out.
What's awesome about it?
- Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay draw impurities from the skin without stripping the natural oils that keep your skin balanced and healthy.
- Raw honey from the Fraser Valley is loaded with antioxidants and is naturally antibacterial, leading to brighter, clearer skin. The honey also works to open your pores, allowing the activated charcoal to reach it's full potential.
- Witch Hazel tones and firms the skin, leading to fresher, firmer looking skin.
- Oils of Tea Tree and Lavender work to reduce inflammation, and can help clear minor blemishes and promote healing in the skin.
- Removing the mask with warm water will allow the bentonite clay to gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells - which means softer, brighter skin.
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Raw Honey, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Usage & Tips:
Apply to the face, and let dry. Rinse the mask off your face once dry. Use warm water to rinse, but in the summer months it can be nice to use cold water for an extra refreshing sensation.
Size: 50 ml.
Made in British Columbia, Canada,